August 21, 2019
1 Year Closed : 2.69 % |
3 Year Closed : 2.69 %
5 Year Closed : 2.59 %
What is a Mortgage Broker and Why Should I Use One?
A mortgage broker is a representative of an outside company working for you, not a bank. They shop the market, show you your available options while also giving you unbiased advise. A mortgage broker has access to many competing lending institutions, banks, credit unions, trust companies and private investors. It used to be that you went to the bank for all your financial needs, but things have changed and every person deserves a unique mortgage customized to their needs. Since mortgage brokers are compensated by the lenders, there is no cost to you. They help you find not only the best rate, but the best mortgage product. Brokers apart of large volume teams, receive special pricing and rate discounts, along with quicker response times that benefit you.
Why Castle Mortgage Group?
- Castle Mortgage Group is Manitoba's
Largest Independent Volume Team, which gives us access to the lowest rates and widest variety of products available in Canada.
- Pre-approved within 24 to 48 hours
- Customized mortgage for your needs.
The best pre-payment options, lowest break penalties, online mortgage tracking
- There is no cost to you for finding the best
deal available and ensuring all your options are looked at. Not only short term, but also after your mortgage in placed for future needs and servicing.
- We simplify the buying process, and make it easy on you, guiding you
through the entire home buying process from start to finish.
- We're available by phone or email for questions and stay later in the evenings and weekends at the clients convenience.
- Dedicated underwriters and lending managers which helps ensure you get quick answers throughout the process.
- We are experienced licensed mortgage brokers who explain everything in plain english, while understanding and applying strategies and options to save you the most time and money possible.
- All of your additional real estate needs are available in house. Lawyer, Appraisal and Insurance for ultimate convenience and communication.
Variety of Mortgage Products Include;
· Purchase Plus Improvements
Adding money onto the mortgage for renovations; garage, shed,
roof, deck, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
· Cash Back
Business for Self / Commissioned /
Stated & Other Income
· Rental Properties
· Credit Alternative Options
Separation / Divorce
New To Canada
Former Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposals
Land Purchase and Build Mortgages
- See Types of Mortgages for more information.